Thursday, September 8, 2011

FREE: Power off. Procrastination.

               So I come home today after school, and all the power in my house is off. OFF. EVERYTHING. That meant I couldn’t go on the computer for homework, facebook, tumblr, and yeah. From four to nine. So I’m here on my laptop watching these 9/11 Youtube videos with 15% of my battery left on my laptop, (I was going to write about that for my current events post) in the dark, with flashlights around me. And then my mom and little siblings get interested in what I’m watching. I found it kind of cute. We all watched it together; sad and tearing up, well at least I was. Being in the dark also made it more depressing.

Now it’s almost midnight, and I’m here procrastinating on my homework. I’m so stressed out. This whole week, I have slept around midnight. I can’t wait until this weekend. I just wished the power hadn’t gone out on a weekday. Well, it was sort of fun, playing with my little siblings in the dark, with flashlights. (:< I like scaring them. I’m too evil. Yes, today was not the best day. But these bad days are inevitable. They will always come. Today’s just one of those days! But I am all pooped out. I’m going to be so tired tomorrow. I don’t know how other kids can go to sleep so late and deal with it the next day. TOMORROW’S FRIDAY THOUGH! Can’t wait to sleep in. 

1 comment: